Monday, February 6, 2012

ABC (Review )

Our ABC review week went well. I did notice some improvement by the end of the week. I plan on doing a letter of the week theme using the letters that she struggled with. I will rotate this with our other unit studies.

A sample Month would be:

Letter K Theme
Valentine/Love Unit Study
Letter U Theme
Corduroy Unit Study (BFIAR)


Sadly I was not able to take pictures this week of Ducky at work (the camera needed batteries.) I did however want to give credit where it  is due as far as the printables that I used.

Homeschool Creations has lots of great ABC printables that we used. I ended up laminating some of them and plan on using them often.

I found the cutest ABC Caterpillar printable over at the Moffatt Girls blog.

I also used various printables from the following blogs/websites:

1+1+1=1
Confessions of a Homeschooler

The plan for next week is a Letter K theme. We will also begin daily calendar time. I am looking forward to this.







No comments:

Post a Comment