Friday, August 9, 2013

First week

We survived our first week! We're still getting into a groove scheduling wise. All in all we had a great week. 

I seriously enjoy homeschooling, being able to point them to Jesus and train them up in the way they should go. I love to see their faces light up when they accomplish a goal. I am so blessed to be able to witness it every day.

Ok, here are just some highlights from our week. 

Letter Focus: A
Number Focus: 1
Bible Focus: Creation, Adam and Eve, Cain and Abel
Theme: None (decided to take it easy this week)



One of Ducky's tray tasks ( Lacing )


One of Monkey Man's tray tasks (Sorting) 





 


We used masking tape to make a large letter A on the floor. The kids took turns walking on it while saying the letter sound. The kids then used Unifix cubes to trace out the letter A. 


Adam and Eve Coloring


Serpent craft 




While doing my back to school shopping I found these adorable sticker books at Walmart. I thought the kids might enjoy them, Boy was I right! This activity was a huge hit. I have a feeling we will be needing more books. 

Whew! We did it. I hope to be able to take more pictures in the upcoming weeks because we do much more that I'd like to share with you. 

Thanks for stopping by our blog. God Bless! 


No comments:

Post a Comment